About the Role
- This position will not require fixed work hours.
- Responsibilities are to help recruit prospects for Automobile and Renters Insurance. Additionally, Tucker Insurance will conduct two informal classes per semester covering Insurance Basics and Sales Techniques.
- Applicant needs to be eligible to work.
- On Campus Representatives are paid per sale. There are significant bonus opportunities based on production each semester.
- Successful candidates should be people friendly, and have a desire to help people.
- On Campus Insurance Representatives will be considered for internships and permanent employment after graduation. CPT, OPT, and possible H1b employment options are available for students with applicable majors.
Good Communicator and Team Player
Around the Penn State University Area
About the Company
Tucker Insurance is an independent insurance agency contracted with a large number of insurance carriers so that we can provide the insurance protection you need at the best price we can obtain for you, form the best insurance companies.
Our goal is to help each person or business by providing for all your needs without having you pay for the protection you do not need.
Our motto is "WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY" That is how we approach each client
Our clients are from every continent on the plant( except Antarctica). We help international students, scholars, and other visitors to the United states, helping them with issues even beyond insurance. We want them to have nothing but positive memories of their time here.